First Appointment FAQs
1. Do I need to arrive early for my first appointment?
Yes. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out any patient forms.
2. What should I do if I require premedication?
Please be sure to contact us to request it prior to your appointment and we will do what we can to help.
3. What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Patient Information Form
- Dental Insurance Card (if applicable)
- Identification such as Driver’s License, Military ID or State ID
- Patient Health History Form
- HIPAA Consent Form
- Patient Authorization Form
4. How long will my first appointment last?
It varies, but please plan on about 1 to 1.5 hours for the first visit.